a tired dog is a good dog

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today was a very BIG day. Mommy trusted me to stay by myself, out of my crate alone at home, while she went uptown. She was gone for 5hrs.....that's very very loooong.....and when she came home, she found me sitting, snoozing, on my pillow......no accidents, NO CHEWING of walls or furniture
she said I was an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went for a walk........it's warm!!!!!!!! and fresh at the same timeWOW a great day.....but then guess what happened: the biggest dogs I've ever seen came down the middle of the street, with people sitting on them-----Mommy said they're something called horses, not dogs.....whatever....they were VERY scary .I hope I don't see them again.
I hope you're all having a beautiful spring day like I am,XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ASTA

No comments: