a tired dog is a good dog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

lashes

Today, I had to walk all over the Village in search of the perfect eyelash curler for my Mommy...after getting yanked thru a zillion puddles and muck left over from the snow and rain and city grime, we finally get to Ricky's...(tooooo many choices, but we finally get one)...then, back thru the same muck to home, where my feet have to be scrubbed till they are raw to try to get the yucky stuff off, just to find out we bought the wrong one....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Now I understand that few human girls have decent, let alone beautiful lashes(my cousin Carina, and my aunt Karen are exceptions),but what angst over this issue.
Poor Mommy, she didn't inherit my lashes, but she doesn't get it......I love her ....I don't care about lashes...I'd much rather play......as I've said before, I don't understand humans.

No comments: