a tired dog is a good dog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ValentineS Weekend


Valentine's weekend was exhausting
I spent most of it at Womance Puppy's pawty being bawtendew, but also enjoying the hospitality in Alien's castle and dancing wif Gussie and dwinking and eating and seeing lots of fwiends
In the midst of all that, I had to wun to Ewic's house to help nuwse him aftew his encountew wif a , gulp, Bunny..he is heling nicely thank dog!!! but go and visit him to make him feel bettew!

(thank dog that I can telepowt back and fowf so quickly)

so I've been doing a lot of this since i got home

I weceived so many wondewful Valentine messages on my bloggie and in peemails and ecawds..I can't show them , but west assuwed I loved them all!!!!
and I hope I thanked each of you who wewe so sweet to me.
Thank you my sweet Fwiends!!!!
You awe all in my heawt!!!

I want to show you what came by  snail mail:
a most wondewful cawd fwom Oskaw who sent me nubbin kisses

and then Mommi bwought up a big long box fwom the doowman
and when she opened it , I almost fainted
just look at this!!!!!!!
Flowews fwom my Gussie
Awen't they bootiful??????? and a beaw to munch on and Chocolates and baf cwystals fow mommi and daddi
Thank you my sweet..I am bowled ovew and so vewy happy
 ( now as most of you know
Gussie's heawt will always be wif his twoo love Snickews, and I am engaged to Stanley of Goobewstan, but since Snickews is an angel now, and Stanley his too busy wif wunning his countwy to be social, bof Gussie and I wewe quite lonely.  We have always loved each othew and decided it would be lovely to be togethew , so
we have been doing mowe and mowe things togethew lately..
we awe bof vewy faithful doggies and this in no way takes away ouw love fwom anyone else)
smoochie kisses 

26 comments:

Barbara said...

That's cuz we love you Asta!!

3 doxies said...

Oh Miss Asta, I hads da bestest time at Alien and Sallie's pawty...well, what I remembers of it and you did a most wonderful job tendong to da bar! You was always there in my time of need...hehehehe...furs another drink.
And of course, yuo looked mawvelous!

What beautiful flowers Gussie sent you.Ummmm, and it does looks like you fainted....hehehe! Dat sure was nice of him.

Puddles

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What beautiful flowers Asta. You are one lucky pup..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We had a great time at the party too, and we were so glad we were able to find Ciara - Mom would not have been happy if we lost her:)

Gussie is such a sweetheart - so very thoughtful of him to do that for you and your parents.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

SQUEEEEE! LOOK at those Most Beautiful flowers, Asta! Oh, gosh...that Gussie sure is a romantic, huh? I think that it's most wonderful that you both luv and adore each other. I think both your hearts are big enough to hold lots of luvs for lots of different furends.

Wiggles & wags,
Mayzie

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what gorgeous presents from Gussie!

And I agree with you, Asta - love is to be shared, not just saved for one. I think it grows the more people (& doggies) you give it to!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

The Daily Pip said...

Those flowers are just beautiful! Just like you! Thanks for being such a great bartender! We had so much fun at the party.

Your pal, Pip

rottrover said...

Oh, Miss Asta, that Gussie is so thoughtful! It was so nice seeing you at Alien's castle. Glad you made it home safely. You make a mean martooni!!

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

Wyatt said...

Thanks for the Martinis Asta!!

What a super duper special Valentines pressie and card you got!!

Luv,
Wyatt and Stanzie

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Beootiful flowers fur my beootiful furiend!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

I had lots of fun at the pawty too, you're a great bartender. Hehe. That Gussie sure got you some bootiful flowers, what a romantic guy

Woofs,
Pepsi

The Animal Doctor said...

Oh how very sweet of Gussie! You sure are very lucky Asta dear!

Happy Valentines!

love Scarlet

Noah the Airedale said...

You are a special pup and deserve to have a lovely Valentine's. Muuuaaah !!

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

Such thoughtful gifts from Gussie! You are so loved, Asta!
We just saw on our calendar that today is Gussie's birthday and Muzzer is away. Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?! PAWTY TIME!!!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

What wonderful pressies, Miss Asta. You will never be at a loss for charming suitors.

Slobbers,
Mango

Gus said...

XXXXOOOXXXOOO
gus

tula monstah said...

Valentine's day was made just fur woo.. cuz you're the sweetest!

scratchies,
tula

Hollie and Janie said...

Happy (late) Valentine's Day, Asta!! What a fabulous surprise! Those flowers are just gorgeous!! And you look so adorable in your header pic!
Love,
Janie

Lacy said...

w00fs, ahhh Asta, u is a fun girlie..heehee, we call it friend w/benefits...at least u got a date for all the pawties..

b safe,
rocky

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Aw, Asta. You is such a special friend to so many! You so deserve to be happy on Valentines day and I think there plenty of room in a dogs heart for more than one love!
~lickies, Ludo

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hayhayhay miz asta. ok anok. i duz fanks u fur lettin me go wif u fur miz laceeses birfday. ok anok, that fing is is i is happee u did geterest thos flowereses an a bare frum gussee. he duz beez nicerest.
ok anok i duz finks i prolly mus stepses asiderest an cepts thos facses-uh factses. we is justerest alwaz gunna be frenz an no furfer sunny sez.
ok anok it is awlrite miz asta. my petrapotpie diderest disapeer. mz lilee duz likes me lotses she duz sayses.
ok anok if u duz efer neederest anyfing u duz letz me noes. u duz noes i kin gits anyfing frum mi frenz in hi plases. i duz the sufern genelman fing an stepses aside.
but if u duz needsed me to flys u an frenz-likes tonites or any offer timeses. i will ok anok
luf scooter

Agatha and Archie said...

Pl2 wants to know how many points are the chocolates? Love A+A We don't get it....

Anonymous said...

What a weekend!! Don't forget to come stop by our blog before Saturday for a give-a-way!
Licks & Puppy Kisses,
Kylie & Jimmy

Oskar said...

I'm glad you liked my card, Asta! How wonderful for you to get such special presents, but you're such a special girl, you deserve no less.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Pippa said...

Asta darling, I am so pleased to see you are back to writing lots of lovely blog posts again, and I wanted to thank you dogfully for your lovely comment on my Valentine post.

You are such a lovely dog.

Pippa xx

PS Misery says she hopes your mum is feeling better seeing as you are busy posting again.

Bella the Boxer said...

Gorgeous flowers for a gorgeous gal!

xoxo,
Bella