a tired dog is a good dog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

EmewgencyTeam heading to Butchy's house

AS YOU MAY HAVE HEAWD MY DEEW BUTCHY LOVE-COUSIN HAS HAD A SECOND VISIT FWOM THE HOWWIBULL SEE-ZOOWE MONSTEW.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! AS WELL AS SCAWY AND DWEADFUL

MY LOVE, GUSSIE, SUGGESTED THAT SOME OF Butchy's PALS SHOULD COME OVEW TO HIS HOUSE FOW A POKEW PAWTY AND STAY UP ALL  NIGHT WHILE THE NUWSIE GIWLS COME TO TAKE CAWE OF HIM

WHILE THEY AWE PLAYING, THE HOWWIBULL MONSTEW WOULDN'T DAWE SHOW HIS FACE

OWIGINALLY, I WAS JUST GOING TO GO PICK UP  FEWGIE AND JAKE AND KOOBUSS AND AGATHA AND AWCHIE(who won't have to be afwaid in Ioway cause the snow twucks don't come thewe), but then Lacie's plans to fly thewe on hew bwoom wif hew bwuvvews sowt of went awy(it's a long stowy..you'll have to ask hew about it)

so I got them too..luckily, my Vespa has a side caw and snow tiwes and is vewy powewful so we could dwag all ouw luggage and equipment. 

(you can biggify the pictoowe)
 (in the side caw:Agatha, wif Fewgie behind hew and then Koobie
on the Vespa:, Me and Lacie
On the baggage sled: Awchie lying down,Scwuffy,Jake,and Gussie
bwinging up the weaw, is babyStan on cwoss countwy skiis)

We made weally good time,and it was a good twip except Awchie wouldn't sit up, being scawed of the Vespa noise, and silly babyStan had to pwove his manhood by cwoss countwy skiing all the way, and of couwse Agatha had to wead the whole nuwsing manooal at top voloome(no wondew Awchie is afwaid of lousd noises) and Lacie kept complaining about the cold , blah, blah, bah..i told hew to weaw wawm clothes but she insisted on just weawing hew nuwsie oonifowm to pwove something,,Dog if I know what.  Anyway, We will stay and nuwse Butchy and have a most faboolous time and dwive the monstew away.


We should be thewe any minute, so if any of you want to join us please do.  It's going to be wawm in fwont of the fiwe and the pokew game will keep going and going and thewe's plenty of yummies..KKkkatie has baked a new batch of cookies and she told me on the phone that they'we just coming out of the oven.

Even if you can't make the pawty, please leave a message fow Butchy
We hate that Seizoowe monstew!!!!!!

hope to see you thewe
smoochie kisses

31 comments:

Zona said...

Not again. This is horrible. I'm on my way!!

Wags,
Zona

PeeS: Does Butchy know about the yahoo groups for epilepsy and seizures? They're FULL of information and were so supportive for us when Ginger was visited by that awful monster. :(

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Iam so very much sorry that this has happened to Butchy. I think we need a Knight in Armor to vanquish this monster ... fur ever and all!!! Please tell Butchy that I am thinking of him.
You enjoy the poker game!!!! No dealing from the bottom of the deck. Benny and Lily would have to BUST you fur that one. hehehe

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh no we need to get out of the ice and over there...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

3 doxies said...

Oh dears Miss Asta I just hates to hears dis bouts Butchy (even thoughs I don't knows him)but I knows he will be all betters withs all ya'lla asaitance...hehehe...I gots da biggest chuckle outta da Vespa.

Puddles

Pandafur said...

I will go see butchy an purr for him, you be carefuls in all this snows Asta!

Gus said...

Teka says she will stand guard. The seizure monster won't cross her if he knows what is good for him!

doyle and mollie said...

good on you asta we are furry worried too- loves and licks xxxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We would love to join the pawty, Asta, but our roads are all closed, we don't think we can make it, even the airport is closed. But we did visit Butchy earlier and saw that Katie was doing her best to take care of him. We bet she will appreciate all the help you are bringing.

Have lots of fun.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I vote Lacie be left in Ioway -

Her shrieks will SOOOOOOOOOOO keep TSM at bay!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khywa

Piappies World said...

We want to come with you, Asta! It's sad that the Seizure Monster visited Butchy again. We have him in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Asta,

Puppy prayers is on da way fur Butchy!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Wyatt said...

Poor Butchy. That must be very scary for his mama. We sent some P.O.P. that way.
Asta, you go bite that monster in the butt!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh I AM SO COLD...STILL!!!

Honestly, Asta...that Vespa is not near as SEW FIST I KATED as my broom....no heated seats, no central heating, no DEE FROST ER...

I am in no shape not only to take the night shift, but I probably won't be able to take a shift tomorrow either...I feel a few sniffles coming on....

In the meantime, Katie and I are going to go our and practice our jumps on the pond...yes, I brought my ice skates...

Oh, and have them deal me in for poker...I need a seat by the fire and a nice Hot Carob with Schlag.

As for Khyra...she can khyss khyss my er um...is that Aggie comin'??

Oh shoot...gotta go scribble somethin' for a care plan....

XXOO Lac

Lorenza said...

Asta!
I am very sad to know the Seizure monster is back!
Paws crossed here for Butchy hoping it will not happen again!
Please give him kisses and hugs from me, ok?
Lorenza

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Oh my, we are feeling really bad for Butchy. That scary monster is so horrible. We hope you nurses got everything under control. Do your best, and in the meantime, we'll send our Power of the Paw.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Sally said...

OH NO! We have been away and didn't realise the Seizure monster has visited Butchy!!! We are going over now - I can't play poker but we will be there!

Lots o licks
Sally and Paddy

WFT Nobby said...

Oh poor Butchy. We have already left him a message.
But did I hear something about a poker game? I must be old enough now. I am very nearly one year old after all.....Please?
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Molly the Airedale said...

This is just not fair! We hope Butchy has seen the last of the seizure monster!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Bobby said...

ASTA YOU ARE SO CAREING AND HELPFUL, BUTCHY WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE HIS FURENDS THERE TO SCARE ANY MONSTER THAT DARE COME ALONG.

Unknown said...

Asta,
I am so sorry to hear that Butchy had another visit from da Monster......I shall go visit him with da quickness.

And thank you fur da big chuckle this morning!!! Me and momma LOVED your foto of everyone traveling to visit Butchy!!! Heeeheheheheheee

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We hate the seizure monster too - an dare sending "power of the paw" to help drive it away.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I hopes he will be ok. Well done for making such a speedy trip to nurse him better!
~lickies, Ludo

The Black and Tans. said...

We are sure you will be a great help to Butchy and his Mummy. Please give him lots of hugs when you see him! ;-)

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Teddy said...

We hate that seizure monster too. Hopefully he will be afraid to show his face with all Butchy's friends coming to the rescue.

I hope you and your mom don't get too much more snow and that your mom can get to her work ok. It looks like you've already had quite a bit.

Teddy

Sally Ann and Andy said...

May I come? I am good at comforting. I sure hope that Butchy gets better and beats this monster.
Sally Ann

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi sweet Asta. We hope that your friend feels better very soon.

How are you doing???

Hi to your Mommy & Daddy!

Juno said...

We were in panicked when we read your post and ... just noticed our friend Butchy left a comment...Phew! :) :) Not a again!

Stay warm,
Momo & Pinot xoxo

George The Lad said...

I've been over to Butchy, poor thing, do hope it goes away.
Gong Xi Fa Cai its the closest you can get to Happy Chinese New Year on the key board!!!
See Yea George xxx

Alien said...

Sallie and I will visit. Stay warm!

Yours,

Sally said...

I am very sad to know the Seizure monster is back!
Paws crossed here for Butchy.

Nice woooh
Sally

The Thuglets said...

We were so sorry to hear Butchy had been visited by the seizure monster. We visited Butchy earlier.

Paws Crossed and lots of airezen he is soon all better.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx