a tired dog is a good dog

Saturday, April 14, 2007

bowhaus

I had a great time with my friends this morning when my Daddy took me to the doggy run,but sadly, it's going to have to last me a long time ,cause the weather person said a "nor'easter" is coming...I don't exactly know what that means, but it sounds scary..so I'm going into my bowhaus(it's where I sleep, stuff it full of toys , and stay safe
everybody around here(Mommy and Daddy) are looking kinda green, and moping around the house saying they don't feel so good........all the more reason to stay safe in my special hiding place......hope all of you are wellXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
ASTA
p.s. I now have a cbox, so talk to me please...I'm going to be soooooo booooooored with the bad weather
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oooh you have a safe room! When we have 'canes we all stay in one room together so I can watch over Mommy and Daddy! I bark at storms.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hope the nasty weather passes quickly. Doesn't look like there's room for too many toys in there with you!

Licks
Oscar x

Dean-O! said...

Your mom is pretty talented. Just keep on ’dogueing’ until she does your portrait, too...