a tired dog is a good dog

Friday, April 6, 2007

beginning of the end


my Mommy has worked very hard to try to "civilize" me, for example, she didn't want me to beg for people food....my sister Nora (who now lives in heaven) used to always get toast every morning with my Mommy. Well my aunt Marcsa came to visit me from North Carolina, and she remembered that Nora loved that ,and naturally she shared her morning toast with me....so much for discipline....my Mommy says this is the beginning of the end...now I know how yummy people food is ,I ask for it all the time...This morning I finally figured out how to jump up on the bed to share Mommy's toast...I don't quite know how I did it , but I'm pretty sure, when the toast is there, I'll remember.

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I used to get people food all the time, til Janie came to live with us. Fettucine Alfredo and steak are my pawsonal faves. Sigh....I miss it. Have a piece of toast for me?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

People food is the best. You've just got to learn to be subtle. I've found that sitting nicely but giving a good hard stare really helps. Oh and drooling a bit too. J x