a tired dog is a good dog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the Excitement continoos

I have not posted since satoowday when I was in the swimming event at Blogville's Pawlympis cause even when I'm not pawticipating, I'm wunning awound all the awenas and cheewing fow all my fwiends..and then thewe is the food sampling at the food couwts, well, it's a vewy busy time, you can imagine


 the excitement in Blogville Stadium is palpabull 
All the pawticipants have come wif theiw vewy best effowts and skill and have amazed all of us wif theiw dedicashun and spowtsmanship 

 Since my last post, I have Pawticipated in Cwazy Sleeping Singles hosted by Oskaw 




Beach Ball hosted by Benny and Lilly 



(as you can see, sadly the Beach Ball was defective, but I cawwied on) 


 Today's competition(one of the biggest wif ovew 116 entwies was Couch PotatoPeeling sponsowed by LillyBelle and Muffin and assisted by theiw Mom and Gwammpa who led us all in the Olympic Oaf 
 this was my entwy 


(as you can see, I've pwacticed fow ages fow this event the sheew numbew of pawsitions and Skill involved by all the contestants was dazzling.)

 Good thing I am so good at westing cause I needed all my enewgies fow the second even of the day GYMNASTICS sponsowed by my good fwiend Maddie fwom my biwf State of Nowf Cawolina 

I am cwossing my paws that I do well in this event cause my speshul coach was Mommi , who did this move in hew apawtment in Boo da Pest when she was a little giwl she was able to help me wif my twaining and I don't want to dissapoint hew



I have to go west up fow all the west of the events I've entewed but please go and check out all of them and make shoowe you know what else is coming by looking at the CALENDAW OF EVENTS (thewe is a pictoowe on my sidebaw and all you have to do is click on it to get all the infowmashun)

 All ouw sponsows have wowked so vewy hawd..they desewve a standing ovashun and ouw vewy big thank you 


  smoochie kisses

 

25 comments:

Ruby said...

You really have been in trainin' a long time Asta! Those are some great entries! I love the beach ball entry the best ~ what is with all the defective beach balls?? Manufacture defects, I'm sure!

Thanks for the updates, and don't spend too much time at the snack bar!

Kisses,

Ruby

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Asta OMDs now I know why you are fit as a fiddle you are one talented girl pawticipating in all these wonderful events. I was so glad you were able to hang around with me today too. I saw you in each an every event and you made me proud and represented your birth state of NC like a true Olympian
Hugs madi your BFFF

WFT Nobby said...

Most impressive performances Asta, especially in the gymnastics!
But I have to tell you that Gail glanced at the crazy sleeping singles photos and thought you were me! I had to point out to her that I have certain extra 'equipment' on my underside and she certainly should have noticed that this was missing in the picture of you...
Humans can be so unobservant.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Unknown said...

Great entries Asta and we are looking forward to more. Hope you are enjoying the Olympics.
Best wishes Molly

The Florida Furkids said...

Great entries!! Good luck in all of those pawsome events!
The Florida Furkids and Lexi

The Black and Tans. said...

Asta we are most impressed with all your entries. You certainly have been training hard, your gymnastics entry is absolutely amazing.

Make sure you have plenty of rest and your staff pander to your every whim.

Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie.

The World According to Garth Riley said...

Asta,

I'm very impressed! I had no idea you were such a great all-around athlete!

this is so exciting!

your pal,
Garth

tubby3pug said...

WOW! What an athlete

urban hounds

rottrover said...

Gymnast, fashionista, tour guide, gourmet...Is there anything you AREN'T brilliant at, Miss Asta?

Your fans,

-Bart and Ruby

Winston said...

My dear Asta,
Your Athleticism is jus mind boggling!! I'm in awe of you gwit, and detewmination, to enter so many event...AND THEN...EXCEL in all of them!!!
BRAVO!
you furiend,
Winston

Molly the Airedale said...

You make us proud in each and every event you enter, Asta! We can see how hard you're working! Good job!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Gus said...

You are already the winner in every event by my calculations. Do they know you snore?

kisses
gussie

Millie and Walter said...

Asta, you are quite an athlete and are doing so well in the Olympics. Did you see Nina's entry for the window nose art on Saturday (http://birdbrainsanddogtales.wordpress.com/2012/07/28/ninas-news-let-the-games-begin/)? She named her art work after you.

Cindy & Nina

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Asta I was THRILLED to see that you were in the WINGS Event... Ernie and I Trained fur it... butt Sadly... we FELL WAY SHORT.. of YOUR skills. BRAVO girrrrl.
I am sorry I am soooo late getting around today... I was STUCK in that HIDEOUS traffic SNARL. It was Nose to Butt fur like 87 miles in EVERY direction.

Finn said...

Asta you have been competing everywhere! I love it!! Rest up - more big events to come!!!

Dexter said...

Asta! Are you doing an iron cross there? Be careful!

Slobbers,
Mango

The Cat Realm said...

asta - we are way beyond impressed!!!! what athletic talent! we hope you will bring home lots of medals - but in our view you are a winner already!

Niamh said...

You are such a versatile athlete Asta. We think you should enter a decathalon! Love the couch potato photo. Good luck.

Your friends,
Niamh & Ambrose

Sweepy said...

Asta, you blew my tails away!
Aww you got your olympics moves just right! I'm super late as usual and will check out the games right about now!

Mrs Mac said...

Oh Asta, you're doing so well in all events, they may have to test your wee!!!

Wyatt said...

Asta-

You are sure to bring home a medal in gymnastics. Look at your form, grace and athleticism! A true champion!

Wyatt and Stanzie

The Daily Pip said...

Did you say something about a giant floating pizza!!! Oh my dog, I think that's just the motivation I need to give this frisbee thing a try!

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I cheer you on Asta!
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

Deaw Asta, I have been so-enjoying youw afwetic feats. But may I intewwupt hewe, bwiefwy, to shawe some good news?
Sweet Junior has been appwoved fow suwrgewy Aug. 21, to wemove his catawacts, and may even be able to have the same kind of impwants that hoomans weceive! (His suwrgeon will not know fow cewrtain about the impwants until his oporwation. Hooway! Hooway! Now I can weawlly enjoy youw pawlympics!)

Asta said...

OMD
I didn't know whewe to weply but am so vewy vewy happy about the good news fow Sweet Juniow!!!! I will keep my paws cwossed that all goes pawfectly
smoochie kisses
ASTA