a tired dog is a good dog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fat Tuesday and awawds

Today Is Fat Tuesday!!!!!!



noooooo, not that kind of FAT

let the good times woll!





I'm especially thinking of the pawfect hooman couple who know how to have a good time

Bogawt's pawents Lulu and Karl!
All paws cwossed that they can be back to theiw happy lives togethew soon!!!!!



Karl and Lulu pawents de Bogie

----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

I have been award the 'Shoe Award' by my deaw fwiend Siw woodstock, who bwings us memowies and so much magic..I'm so vewy gwateful ! I will twy to live up to this honow.

This is not any old shoe but a magical one, for those who enhance other's lives!

I'd love to pass it to thwee of my magical giwfwiends
Lacie..my BFF who is soo undewappweciated
Agatha...who ackshually offewed to make woom in hew bomb sheltew fow Mommi
Snickers..the gowgeous foxy giwl continooally attacked by the howwid seizoowe monstew


my fwiends Socks Scylla and Chawybdis gave me this wondewful Fwiends awawd.....
Stoopid Mommi has lost twack of who has given me what..but I think I've passed this on many times..
now I'd like to pass it to some new wondewful fwiends:

Lucia
_that cawa , bella, Aiwegiwl
Aki and Poopie ....madlabs and hug dogs
Sally..bootiful fox tewwiew Giwlie fwom London

Sophia Gowgeous George's sissie
Tula the bootiful wescooed Akita

I fowgot to tell you in my last postie, that the academy awawds wewe especially meaningful fow me cause look what I got:



I weceived this fabolous awwawd fwom Fin (The CCSI Group (My SIF MoMo is involved and the many other cats and dogs behind the scenes) they are all worthy of a Lifetime Achievement for the many creative capers they have produced.

Thank you so vewy much!!!..I'm quite ovewcome wif emotion............
It is aways a team effowt..I'd like to thank my fwllow CCSI witews, pwodoocews actows, fwiends and sissies..oh and also my typist Mommi





27 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the pawesome awards AND post!

Let les bones temps roll!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khywa
PeeEssWoo: I shudder to think how many beads a certain Lakie girrrrrl will khollekht AND how she'll do it too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Mardi Gras, Asta, and congrats on your awards!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Agatha and Archie said...

Bon Fete!!!and thank you for the lovely award....I think that shoe is cute enough to wear!Love and kisses A+A

Unknown said...

Ahh, I'm just washing down another piece of King Cake with a tasty Furricane! Yum! Hope you find the slice with the baby in it.

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. All the terrier girls are spoken for!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on all the awards, Asta - now don't party too hard today - woo will pay for it tomorrow.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Congrads on all your wonderful awards. We are hoping that everyone gets better soon too.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

the many Bs said...

hi Asta, you have received a lot of awards. congratulations. that shoe award doesn't look too comfortable. can you dress up in a shoe like that?

woofs.

Molly the Airedale said...

I think we have the same Mardi Gras beads, Asta! That's so cool!
Congratulations on your awards!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown said...

Hi Asta!
wow... you have plenty to celebrate on fat tuesday! I was wondering... is your mom and auntie karen twins? You had a fabulous celebration for the oscars! It's hard not to yell out.. we love u brad pitt!

Norwood!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Asta!
Congratulations on your awards!
I am sure Lulu and Klaus will be having happy things to celebrate soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Allison Walton said...

Congwatuwashuns on yur awards!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congrats on the Award, Asta!
I rolled out the red carpet for you, and offer the red wagon service to haul all your Awards up to the 7th floor!
Hurray!!!!

Kirby said...

Hi Asta,

Happy Fat Tuesday! I was so psyched about today, I got to have few bites of a punczki. It was delish! Powder sugar ouside and raspberry filling inside. Oh yummers!

Congratualtions on the pawsome award. As always, you deserve them, you (and your Mommi) are great bloggers!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lucia said...

Asta, cara mia!

Honestly, there are so many lacrime blurring my vision and soaking down my furry little eyebrows that I can barely see! Grazie mille for the lovely, special "Friends" card! You, dear Asta, are the very model of kindness to others, so it is soooo fitting that you should have received the Shoe Award. Congratulazione!

Buon Martedi Grasso -- you look utterly favolosa in the sparkling mask and beads!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Moco said...

Good times and new shoes. What more could you ask.

tula monstah said...

Woof Woof and smooches for the Friends Award Asta-- Very honored!
And what a fancy shoe award you received-- you bring lots of wags to all your furry friends & humans.

Ok, one last doggie biscuit before Fat Tuesday is ovah:)

kiss kisses,
tula

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Congrat congrat Asta!!!

slurpy licks
TWinkle

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Asta,
Congrats on all your awards!! Hmm Fat Tuesday, does this mean I get more chicken for dinner?

Boo Casanova said...

yeah, i wish bogie's dad recovers fast too.

wet wet licks

Boo

Lacy said...

w00f's Asta, congrats on ur awards...and u sooo deserve that acatimee award too...

b safe,
~rocky~

Bae Bae said...

Oh.. too bad it's not that kind of FAT! I'm sure my hooman would love it hee hee
Congrates on your award

~ Bae

Snowball said...

We hope Bogart's dad get better soon.

Luv
Snowball

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Congrats on your awards, well deserved Asta!

and yes, we too, are crossing all legs, paws, fingers and appendages, for dear Klaus.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Asta -

Congratulations on your awards - you deserve them all!

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello asta its dennis the vizsla dog hay congratchoolayshuns on yore awards i espeshly like the wun wot luks like a shoo hay do yoo think it wood be okay if i chood on it a littel bit???? ok bye

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Congrats on your awards, Asta! You sure deserve all those lovely awards coz you are one sweet, hardworking gal *grins*

Scottie