a tired dog is a good dog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've been away at french-language camp for the last eight days....my parents went to Austria,Hungary and Switzerland,for a family birthday party. My aunt Karen tried very hard to teach me french while they were away, but I just wanted to play and sniff all day.
Now I'm home and so exhausted from all the play, not to mention the angst...will they ever come home? will they remember me ? will they smell funny? will they still love me?
Yes!!!!!!! I think they missed me sooooo much they might even love me more than before(they did smell kind of weird though)

I had a great surprise when I finally read my blog mail.....so many nice new friends wrote me. I'll try to reply to all of them as soon as I rest-upXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOO
lots of licks to all my friends, ASTA

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So how do you say kibble in French? Kibboo? Followed by a red wine chaser.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Asta said...

chere Buster,

I never learned about Kibboo, but that sounds about right. We did have something called foi gras(no it's not regular grass, it's really yummy with red wine)
a bientot, many Smoochi kisses....
"je t'ambrasse" ASTA