a tired dog is a good dog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Belated Thanks

I almost had a heawt attack, but my cheewing helped my fwiends Joey , Koobie, Scwuffy ,babyStan and Lacie , Dewey Dewstew, Toby and Asta Marie
WIN!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelews!


this has been a gweat lazy weekend..I even got to go to the wun today(sunday) it was mild enuff outside..but mostly I just lazed awound wif Mommi and Daddi, so I thought this would be a good time to catch up on thanking my fwiends fow awawds and passing them on


I again weceived this awawd fwom my deaw fwiend Charlie...thank you so vewy much!
The award states that "This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!"

In other words, "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I would like to give this awawd to some new fwiendses:Quill,Shiner and Trophy, Dennis the Vizsla, Hansel and Ben, the Painter Pack, Teddy(Tman angel's bwuvvew),Aki, Sweepy, and
Tom and Tama Chan

if you aweady have it, that's OK..just accept it fwom my heawt




then I got this fantaboolous awawd



fwom my adowable new fwiend Sir Woodstock, and that sweetie Eduawdo the snuggle puggle



This *** Award is apparently, bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content is, in the giver's opinion Brilliant.
I think that is ovewstating things a bit, but thank you fow the honow!

It is much appreciated.
The rules:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.”
Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least ten honest things about yourself.
Then, pass it on! "

So, who, to Award - am a bit flumaged here.
Just gifting it to those, who show qualities I admire!
1.my dawling boyfwiend Stanley and my bbfffff Stella bean latifah.
2. Bob. T Bear, esq he put s fwolick in my life.
3. Lacie Scruffy and babyStan..cause they awe thewe fow me 24-7,and make dwinks squiwt out of Mommi's nose
4. Princess Snowball, who is always faithful and has a smile to light the wowld
5. the ZooCwew..because they awe admiwable and bootiful and bwave
6. Moco..just cause Of those lovely sweet eyes
7. Toffee and Riley, cause they gave my Mommi kisses and cheewed hew on at hew exhibit


And, now, let me see, what I should reveal about myself.


This is weally hawd, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Here goes TEN [honest] random things about me:
1. I fowget to put my collaw wif my tags on most of the time(that makes me illegal, hehehe)


2. I don't have to cut my nails, cause the cement I walk on and play on acts like a nailfile.

3. I sneep at the bottom of the big bed, but the second Mommi ow Daddi get up, I go up and sneep on theiw pillow

4. I'm sometimes called poodel by daddi...I don't know why

5. I nevew miss cocktail time wif Mommi and Daddi ow theiw guests..if nothing else I love to cwunch on an ice coobe

6.I speak flooent hungawian, soso fwench and italian and pawfect Asta language.

7. I go up to Mommi evewyevening in bed and lowew my head in hew lap and ask hew to scwitchie my neck and eaws and face

8. I looooove snow!

9. I have so many polka dots that I suspect my dogmommie of having an affaiw wif a dalmation.

10. When Asked to go to the doow, I have to make a twiumphant ciwcling of the dining woom table in the big woom befowe wunning down the hall to the doow.


Thewe's pwobably mowe stuff, but I can't think of them now..
love and smoochie kisses to all of you sweet fuwwfwiends.

33 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Asta!
We watched the game and my mom was bitting her nails during the last minutes!
Congratulations to the Steelers and all their fans!
Congratulations on your awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Asta!

I wish I could have watched the game too...I can't believed I've missed it! Congrats to the Steelers for their win!

Congrats on your awards too, Asta! You sure deserved all of them...loved reading your adventures and musings :) Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

Bae Bae said...

That sure was pawsome. You make a great cheerleader Asta

~ Bae

Islay said...

Hi Asta - I hope your team wins. We were a bit disappointed with our cricket team this summer, so there must be luck on another continent! Have a great week.

licks
-Charlie

Snowball said...

Congratulations on the awards. You totally deserve it!

**BLUSH**BLUSH** Thank you for giving me that award. I am really honored!

Luv
Snowball

Mrs Mac said...

Oh Asta, you are so cute!!!
Thank you for honouring Bob.
I'll tell him when he's up.
He's been up in the night watching the snow falling because he wants to build a snow Bear, but now he is fast asleep!

Sending you a snuggly scratch for under your chin :)

Mrs Mac said...

Ps... if you want to see our snow, I've a photo on my blog!!

Simba and Jazzi said...

We have lots of snow today.

Simba and Jazzi

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your awards, Asta! We love snow too!
We are super psyched that the Steelers won the Superbowl! whooooooohoooooooooo

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

Hey Asta.

Wonder if your dog Mom had an affair my dog dad cos I've got lots of polka dots too? Been chuckling at the photos and videos of you Duffy and Petey!!Ha poor Petey looks a bit fed up, just wants some ball time!

See you soon cos we have LOADS of snow today!!!

Oh and great awards Asta you clever poodel,heehee!!

Wags, Eric xx

Anonymous said...

congratulations on all your awards Asta!

I would also lurve to see a picture of your Mummy with her nose squirting act! That sounds very funny indeed!

We have lots of snow this morning, and it is very cold.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxx

Stanley said...

Sweet Astaroni Lovepup!

You are gorgeous in your cheerleader uniform! Sometimes I forget how long your legs really are!

I am not surprised you have received more awards. You are so deserving and beloved by all of your blogging and non-blogging friends! I think it must be your very big heart bursting with love and joy. Yep. That's it (and your cute fuzzy ways and your brilliant powers of observation and storytelling)!

Thank you for the award! We are honored and will proudly display it on our blog!

All my goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Pee Ess
We aspire to be friends who also make drinks shoot our of your mommi's nose!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Twinny,

It souwndz like yowr welaxing weekend was pwetty busy!. Enjoy the pawtini's!

xxx Asta (oz)

Peeeee S. Can you visit my fwiend Oscar, he doesn't get any visitws: http://www.oscarthekittycat.blogspot.com/

Gus said...

Asta you look soo cute in your cheerleader costume. And we loved reading all your secrets.

gussie

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello asta its dennis the vizsla dog hay thank yoo for the luvly award i am happy to be in yore proximity!!!! ok bye

Toffee said...

Asta!
Thank you for the lovely award - we are very honored!

...a little reveal for you...I have a huge crush on Eric square dog...tee heee...

the many Bs said...

hi Asta, congratulations on your awards and thanks for revealing those interesting facts about yourself. we love to hear all of the little details of our fuzzy butt friend.

woofs!

Daisy said...

That's a sweet little cheerleader suit you got on, Asta! It was a great game.

You are very lucky that you do not have to get your clawrs clipped, because it is not very enjoyable to have done.

Fred said...

Congratulations on your win! And I enjoyed your ketchup post!

Fred said...

Congratulations on your win! And I enjoyed your ketchup post!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats, Asta, on those great awards!!! And thanks for sharing all those tidbits about woo. We also like ice cubes and scritchy scratches - and belly rubs too.

Woos, the OP Pack

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations on your awards, Asta. You certainly deserve them.

Sounds like you had a perfect weekend.

Kelli said...

Hi Asta!
Congrats on your awards! I bet it was your cheering that brought victory to the Steelers! I really liked hearing all those things about you!
:) Tibby

Teddy said...

Thanks for the super award, Asta!! I'm very honored to receive my first award, and I'm glad it's from a classy dog like you who can speak hungawian (wow!!).

Teddy

Joe Stains said...

Thank you so much for your tremendous effort in helping my Steelers win a SIXTH championship! You really made the difference, I could hear you yelling even over my MOM yelling!!! Congrats on your awards, but don't forget those tags, I don't want to visit you in dog jail!

Koobuss said...

Hi Kousin Asta,

Thanks for cheering for the Steelers! It certainly worked and it helped to spur them on to score that last touchdown. You did a great job!

And, congratulations on your awards. They are well earned.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Unknown said...

Asta-
You make a perfect cheerleader. I really like learning about you. My favorite was #9..... your revealing secret about your spotty body.

Norwood

Moco said...

Thanks so much Asta. Those are interesting items about you. It is fun learning so much about each other.

Huskee and Hershey said...

Congrats Asta.. you are most deserving of the awards!
Heehee.. I had to laugh when I read #9!!

Snowball said...

Hi Asta, please ask mommy to check her email. We have just forwarded her something.

Luv
Snowball

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Asta...ur screechin' and screamin' totally flumoxed those Cardinals...I had NO idea you could yell that loud!!!!!

Thank you ever ever so much for the lovely award you posted!!! As for havin' Mommi squirt stuff out her nose; we're patenting our blog for sinus sufferers...(frankly we see little humor in the terrier goings on....but for some hoomans we must provide some kinda nose squirtin' somethin' or another....)

And when you read our blog today...DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT....(Scruffy posted this nonsense...all completely distorted...)

Barkies to my bff...

Laciegirl

Chef said...

Asta! Congratulations on the awards which you totally deserve because you are a beautiful, brilliant girl! Hey, I run around the dining room table just like you and I have polka dots on my belly and my privates, but don't tell anyone, k?


xoxo
Chef

Deetz said...

Your just too adorable Asta.
Thank you for sharing all those things about you...Ice cubes are good and so are the scritches behind the ear and right above your tail on your back...thats the best scritches.
Deetzy