a tired dog is a good dog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's not ovew yet!

This is what happened at my house befowe the BBQ pawty.........
My Fwiends, Lambie,Stewawt,Georges, Moocow,and Snoopy, all came to toast me fow my birfday! Fow some weason they insisted on sitting on the piano,high above me, they heawd some wumow about my suwgewie skills and didn;t want to wisk being on the floow!
I got to open mowe pwesents!
We had dinner just " en famile" befowe I headed off to the big BBQ at the 4B's wanch!
Auntie Kawen bwought me fouw diffewent kinds of pup,I mean cupcakes..miammmm!
That stupendous cawd is fwom my aunt Kawen, she donated in my , Asta's name , to Fox tewwier wescue!!!!..You're the bestest Godmommie a puppy evew had auntie Kawen!


What's in the box????tell me wight away, don't make me wait!

These wewe tweats that Geowges and Stewawt(they live with auntie Kawen), bwought me fow my birfday!
Can you see the most bootiful spawkly collaw I got fwom Siw Bacon,,Oh my Dog, I'm going to be the most stylish giwl in the West Village!
Siw Bacon thought I should have some healthy veggies along with the bacon twee he planted in fwont of my building,hehehe they suwe look yummy!
Thewe is nothing like a good chew on a buwwy stick!
Come on mommi stop tempting me
I apologize fow the quality of this photo..you can see better ones on Jax's cawd site..my Love Jackson sent me this cawd with his birfday wishes..it's a weplica of his toys on wheels..I love it!
Thank you my sweet Jax

My Gowgeous GiwlfwiendRuby..co-ownew of Stanneys heawt with me and Suki,sent me this fabulous cawd..she donated to Fox tewwiew wescue in my name..what a giwl..you'we a peach,Thank You so vewy much!!
A donation was made to the Humane Society by my sweet darling friend Sir Bacon,with his golden hugs...Thank You my bootiful Golden Boy!
This is a pictoowe of Bwody who lives in the Old Dog Haven
The fouw Bs sponsowed a doggy named Brody at Old Dog Haven as a gift fow my birfday..how wondewful is that!!! to think he'll have a comfowtable loved enviwoment to stay in fow his old age..THANK YOu, deaw fwiends!
I can't stop singing with happiness..I think I'm the luckiest puppy in the univewse!
and this is what happened aftew the pawty...some of us,thanks to Ruby, flew back to NYC to have an aftew pawty! most pups wewe too pooped to come, but I didn't want Gussie to dwive back aftew all that dwinking, and Asta down undew and Jackson had come such a long way and wanted a chance to talk to some tewwier fwiends..so Agatha and Archie(who still had enewgy amazingly), Jake and Just Harry, Bussie,Asta la Vista Baby, Jackson, Gussie, and Teka
(who kept looking out the window hoping fow doofus to show),Butchy and Snickers,who still westled, and then fell asleep aftew taking off theiw clothes.(.pwetty much evewyone stwipped.) Scwuffy and Lacy, Our sweet Ruby ,who twanspowted us all, Stanley, who was sooooo tiwed, and Fee who played dual piano with me to entewtain the cwoud...alll shapewoned by my cwazy Daddi...we pawtied some mowe,and then slept befowe evewyone went home...I love you all!!!!!!!

31 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I see your "cwazy daddi" in that last picture! He looks like he's had quite enough of the pawtying! hehehe
You sure did get some super nice gifts, Asta! I love those ice cream cone cookies! They look delicious!
You sure look pretty in your orange dress!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Asta girl...
I'm so happy you gots my card (I sent another just in case lol). I had so much fun in NYC...especially hanging with your Daddy...he's a really fun guy! I LOVE his hat in the picture - hee, hee, hee!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lizzy said...

Asta, you look so beautiful in your dress!

You guys had an after party? How fun is that! Wow, everyone must be very exhausted now!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Asta.
I am sure it won't be over in a long time!
More parties! Presents and cards!
You really look beautiful in your orange dress! I like it a lot!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Koobuss said...

Hey Asta,

That was one terrific birthday you had. And before and after party parties.

Did you say you had a bacon tree? How can I get one? We have the perfect spot for it and I luv beggin' strips almost as much as bones.


Koobuss Kisses,
Kousin Koobuss

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Asta...we want a bacon tree!! And a smooshie tato tree, and an ice cream tree...wow...this works for me!! Great pics of the after pawty...Wow...I wasn't aware that Scruffy stripped too...hmm...that could be a really good piece of ammunition that I may need.

Asta...how do you know ur in love?? I think I am...it's Dunstan...that fox terrier on wheels that lives with Jackson. He is like so hot...or something. I've asked Stanley to make him an honorary Gooberdunstan...I was wondering if anyone has seen him without his wheels?? I mean, it might be hard to snuggle.
You look fab in that orange ensemble with the orange collar...ur accesorizing is outstanding, Asta...U've taught me so much!

Lakie licks, Lacie

Daniella said...

What a wonderful pawty you had Asta, you are a very lucky girl. I love that picture, who is that wire doing an upside down jig? hee hee. Sorry I didn't make it, I was too itchy and didn't want to put everyone off their pawtying...Maybe we can have a private celebration when my itchies take a hike.

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Little one,Don't forget to tell your Daddy that we adored him!! WHat a comedian!! And really that orange dress is just unbelievable..so you.The ride back on the Acela was great..we slept the whole way.We are just getting back to normal(whatever that means but Arch is a little mad at me....so he write his own blog....honestly can't he take a joke!! Love and kisses A+A

Kien said...

Oh Asta.. u sure one lucky girl... and i love all your pressies.. especially that giraffe cookies..

Hope u will be happy n healthy forever..

Cheers
Rossi

Kirby said...

Asta,

What a birthday! Cupcakes, bully sticks and did you say a bacon tree? WOW! You are one lucky one year old girl. I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful day. You are a special girl with a very special and loving family. Welcome to the ones!

Your fellow one year old,

Kirby

Gus said...

Asta: We had such a good time at your pawty, and I'm glad we got some rest before heading home. Thank you for your note about Uncle Ray.

kissies
Gussie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You have such cute friends who come to celebrate your birthday with you Asta, I think Stewawt looks cute. You sure look happy singing there. :)
What a great birthday pawty you had

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

an after-party, asta? you do know how to have a good time, don't you! :) wow i hope no one peed or pooed where they weren't supposed to at your house :p

i love the cookies that Georges and Stewart sent you. a giraffe! i'll probably never get to see a real one. and ice cream! you love that! :)

love..
chiyo

Nugget said...

Happy Happy Barkday Asta! I love the dress. It looks like you've really enjoyed your pawty and yummy treats.

Licks Nugget

the many Bs said...

Hey Asta, you just really know how to live life to the fullest. you're a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family and so many friends who love you.

we enjoyed our party a bunch and now we are all taking dancing lessons with Dancing with the Stars.

woofers.
we are the newly formed 4xBs

fee said...

dear asta, i wish we could do this whole thing again – SOON!!!

and I LOVE YOU TOO!!! i'm going to put both photos up in my room. :)

loves,
fee

Joe Stains said...

you got so many nice presents and cards and everything, we are glad we made it to your party, even if we were a little late.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Asta, wow that was some after pawty pawty! Don't we all look supercute together? I see that I very cleverly managed to get in the photo TWICE; once with my pawty hat and once exposing my handsome tummy! It looks like someone is giving me a kiss but I can't quite remember who it was! I hope it was you! Jx

Simba and Jazzi said...

You have got some great presents and cards. The after party looked like fun.

Simba x

Stanley said...

Asta Girl!

Let the celebration continue! I won't be surprised if you're still celebrating your birthday next month. That's how happy the world is to have you!

Loved the pawty, the after pawty, your mommi's booty scritches, and as you know, I LOVED your daddi's interpretive dance he did for us at the after pawty. Please record that on video so everydog can see it. I would be so pleased if you would.

Enjoy your day, girlie! I'm so glad you were born! Now you're working your way to age 2.

Goober love & extra smooches,
STanley

Amber-Mae said...

You are the luckiest dog in the universe Asta! You receive such great pressies from all your friends. You look lovely in your orange dress by the way.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Boo Casanova said...

asta, i was dog tired! when i get home i sleep for 2 whole days. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Unknown said...

ei asta...
we have a grate birthday...
I am trying myself day with the blogs for all, but this to be disconnected a week is hard..
we lost many partys this last week, to see whether to the next cannot attend.
wuffs

Hammer said...

Dear Asta

I'm real sorry I missed your special Barkday. My mum has been busy and this is what happens .. we miss special moments like your Barkday .. but, we still care, and we're so glad you had such a very happy Barkday .. and you look so very cute in your Barkday dress.

Love from Hammer

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Asta, I am so sorry I could not make your party after you inviting me, but it was just one Pawty too far for poor old me!

I am glad you had a lovely time though and I just lurve your orange dress! So darn cutey pie!

love n licks, your friend Marvin xxxx

Ferndoggle said...

Those chicken & carrot treats are so delicious!! They match your orange dress.

Pawty On!

Lola

Juno said...

Asta!! I am still thinking how much fun I had with you and many others at the pawty!!
Thank you for sharing some private photos taken at the family dinner. Everything looks yum as usual! You know this is one of my favorite part of your blog. Fooood and your happy face!- great combo! :)

Enjoy your pressie!

Momo xoxo

Frasier said...

You looked like you had fun Asta!
I love the Giraffe cookie,it was so cute!
Frasier

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I've just got to say, hangin with a pack of terriers is just so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

wally said...

What a great day befitting a great lady! And I love your dad looking shell shocked surrounded by all those wireys!

wally.

ChaChi Lu said...

I just can't get over your adorable orange dress and collar! You are SOOO savvy!

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne