a tired dog is a good dog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's Wheeley Wednesday!

SUWPRISE! Just cuz my sissy, Asta, and my mom and dad awe in Wome without a 'puter doesn't mean I can't give you an up-to-date weport on my life. I'm staying for the week at auntie Kawen's house with my vewy special fwiends, Stewart, a charming and intelligent tewwiew boy; Georges, who's fwom Fwance and has a collection of lovely scawves, which he weaws in thwees; and Little Snow, who stays up almost all night and is nevew too tiwed to play the next day.


Auntie Kawen's apawtment has lots of windows and is not too high up, so we can watch what's going on down on the stweet. Fwom the kitchen window, we can watch some constwuction that's going on—booooowwwiiinng (auntie Kawen says it's a guy thing).

So Snow and I like the living woom the best. It faces the cownew and about a gazillion people go by, lots of them wight under our window, which gave us an idea. Stewart and Georges heawd about a twick of filling balloons with watew and dwopping them from high up and seeing them splattew on the gwound below (or possibly on someone who got in the way, heheheh). We were thinking it might be fun, but auntie Kawen said it wasn't such a good idea aftew all, that the police might get involved. I think I wemember heawing about some of sissy Asta's fwiends who had a police "incident" and, well, we decided to wethink the balloons.

Instead, Stewart played the piano. He's weally good and knows lots of songs and Little Snow has a beautiful voice, as you might expect.


Georges wead us a book about a little pwince who comes fwom a tiny planet and whose twavels bring him to Eawth whewe he leawns many things. Georges had to twanslate as he went along 'cause it was in Fwench. Thewe's a pawt about a snake that ate an ephelant, which made us hungwy. So we owdewed some pizzas.

This is a gweat vacation so faw and I have pwactically a whole week left. I just hope my sissy and my mom and dad are having as good a time as I am. And I hope all my Wheeley fwiends are having a good time, too, whewevew they'we playing today.
Love, Myrna

Pee Ess: I suwe hope someone weads this!!! It occuwed to me that no one is expecting it since last week I said I'd be away. I fowgot that auntie Kawen might have a 'puter. DUH!

33 comments:

Kapp pack said...

We're here and glad you have some friends to keep you company!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Myrna...
It looks like you are having a BLAST at Auntie Karen's! And all your new friends...they sound so cool! I'm glad you got to blog!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

Nice to hear from you!!! We are so glad we get to see what you are doing over at your aunt's place, it looks like fun!

Peanut said...

Oh Auntie Karen's sounds like tons of fun. Glad you got to post today.

Gus said...

Oh my...it looks like you are having your very own adventures. I will go tell Butchy Snickers that you are posting

gussie

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh Myrna we haven't forgotten you. Of course we were going to stop by to check on you. Sounds like your having a brilliant time at your Auntie Karen's place.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Patience-please said...

Hi Myrna! Please check with Auntie Karen if she has heard from Asta, and if they made it to Rome all right...
I worry about things.

wags from Sam I Am whippet

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Myrna...me iz sooo happy u iz havin fun at aunt kawens..and watt a nice lookin group of fends u gots...will look fur more posts...

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Myrna!
Glad to see you! Sure you are having a great time with your auntie Karen!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mack said...

Hi pretty Myrna!
Sounds like you are having a great vacation too at Auntie Karen's!

Was the pizza good!??

Simba and Jazzi said...

lol all that reminds Mummy of the tv shows she use to watch when she was a little girl,(must have been long long ago)

Simba xx

Cassidy said...

Hi hi Myrna, your holiday with Auntie Karen sounds like great fun!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a spot you have looking down on the construction workers, Myrna! It beats staying home all alone, huh?!
We're so glad you rethunk/rethinked the balloon dropping game! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Myrna -

We are glad to hear you are enjoying your vacation at your Auntie Karen's house and have made all sorts of new friends.

Mama, Kaci and I agree that it was a good thing you re-thought the balloon idea.

It's a good thing that Aunt Karen has a computer too - we like hearing your stories and Mama likes New York a lot.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. We hope Asta, Mommi and Daddi made it safely to Rome.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, your Aunt Karen's looks like a lot of fun! We are glad that you are having fun! How are Asta & your Mommy & Daddy?

Daisy said...

Myrna! I was not expecting to hear from you! I am glad you're having such a good time with your auntie Karen.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

ARRGGHH!!!! Myrna, Myrna...the water balloon idea is the best yet!!!!!!!!

Make sure you can get the window open far enough for really good aim...splat on the heads of unsuspectin' hoomans...it's totally PAWSOME!!!!!!!

We'd be glad to come and help fill the balloons, but we're gonna meet Asta at the Spanish Steps at 12 NOON on Friday...like tomorrow...hmm...maybe you'd like to come?????

Babystan and Scruffy

Moco said...

What a grand vacation you are having. What wonderful friends to spend your time with. Nothing wrong with pizza either.

Deetz said...

We are here Asta. We miss you so much we go to your blog and look at your picture of your luggage tag. Sounds like a wonderful vacation at auntie Karens. I was digging and digging last night in the couch and my mum said "are you trying to dig to London to see Asta"...and she laughed. It wasn't funny, cuz I was trying too.
Deetz

The Furry Kids said...

It sounds like you are having a blast on your vacation, Myrna. I'm glad that you checked in with us.

Titus

Ferndoggle said...

That sounds like an OK time to me! Auntie Karen sounds like a great playmate.

Lola

Lizzy said...

I guess you're having a great time so far! I'm glad you could post about it on your Auntie's 'puter!

Sparky

William Tell said...

What a lovely group of friends! Looks like you are having a fine time at Aunt Karen's place.

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Tadpole said...

Asta Baby! What an exciting vacation - and what intriguing friends you're staying with! Glad you're having FUN! :-)

Anonymous said...

Myrna
Nanny just popped over cause shes had a feelins use would get to blog, I sooo happy use having a good time at auntie Kawens, but noooo baloons we no want to sees use on the news. I won't be able to blog while Nanny is away cause Auntie Joey, thinks we is all daffy for bloggin, she does not know how mush funs she is missin out on. Well ifs use hear from Asta tell her we miss her pwetty face. Talk to use soon and have a gweat times and gives auntie Kawen a smooch or 2.
Wheelies
Opal
Hugs, Bellyrubs, Smoochies
Pearl

Stanley said...

Myrna Girl!

I'm so stinkin' happy that you are spending the holiday with Auntie Kawen and her brood. She's the BEST!

I just heard from your sissy, Asta, today! She's eating gelato every chance she gets and it sounds like your family is having as much of a blast as they can while still missing you!

Now, don't get your buddies in trouble over there. I know you're an onery little wheelie girl!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Princess Patches said...

Hi Myrna! We decided to just check in and see if Asta left any parting words. It's nice to see that you are blogging even while Asta is in Rome. Auntie Karen's house looks like fun...especially since you get to "people" watch!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Petra said...

Stewart, will you teach ME to play the piano? I'd like to take lessons. Tadpole told me that Asta plays, too. Any help you can give will be appreciated.

love from Petra, future Piano Player

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is a pleasant surprise. I hadn't expected to see anything new here since Asta and her Mommi and Daddi are away.

Love that snowy owl friend ofyours. I have one almost the same that my SS brought back for me from Alaska.

Weeny&Daisy said...

OO What a nice day and what lovely friends you have!

xx Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Koobuss said...

Hi Myrna,

I'm reading it, even though I don't have wheels.

You look like you are having a good time at Auntie Karen's. Stewart, Snow, and Georges seem like a lot of fun to be around. I like your views out the windows. You Auntie Karen has a lovely apartment.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Myeo said...

Hi Myrna

We are glad that you are having fu at Auntie Karen's.

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you all have so much fun. Pinky Winky says he wants to join you all

~ Girl girl