a tired dog is a good dog

Friday, September 2, 2011

BACK to SCHOOL BASH in Blogville



OK..... Time fuw the Back to School BASH 



I hope you have sent in all youw pictoowes fow the PAwm, and signed up fow all youw classes
this is the weekend when it all stawts!!!
GULP, fwench Class, Woaching, wallymelon wecipes,Pawliticla skye ence..the list is endless

fow a complete list of classes and activities Pleez go to Sawge's site!

I have my pawm dwess picked out and can't wait to dance wif all the boyz..of couwse , Gussie is accompanying me to the pawm, but he knows i love to dance wif evewyone so no pwoblem
(don't fowget, if you have pwoblems in the love depawtment I'm aways hewe to answew)

I've packed my lunch box full of my favowite things(wunny cheese, Fwench fwies,a bag ette, gelato, peamut buttew cookies, Pate and a wefweshing owange dwinkie
that should keep me till noon, hehehehe

I thought I was weady, but aftew twying on five hundwed outfitsI wunned out of time and  I had to make a mad dash fow a cab to get to school in time in time.
Can you believe aftew all that, I fowgot my shoes?
and they wewe soooooo cool, Oh well....................
see you in school


  here are the impawtant Addys to go to pawticipate all weekend

ouw Mayow Fwankie Fuwtew the most wondewful fwind and leadew left this message:

"On Friday    add    YOUR Blog on the     HOP LIST  on Sugar's Blog... BY 6 PM  CST
The MAIN HOP list for B.T.S. Bash will be on Sugar's, Sarge's, and my Blog    
     Be sure to tell your followers that...    and if you have the 3 links up on your blog (each day) they can just choose one and click.   then they won't MISS out on ANY of the exciting activities.    
     THANKS,     THIS is going to be a very Fun Filled weekend.    I Want to thank each and EVERY one of you for taking part and for doing SO much to make it the success that I know it will be!!!   
       Sincerely,
              a very HUMBLE and appreciative Frankie"

and


Be sure to see Sugar today to link up with her HOP so we can all stay connected for all of the events!  

you must come see the incwedibull  way the gym has been fixed up fow the Pawm..thewe is cool moosic and all the couples in dogville awe kicking up theiw heels..come hewe and go thwoo the doows to expewience it all


AND! PLEEZ DON'T FOWGET TO GO WISH MY KITTEH SISSIE MOMO A HAPPY GOTCHA DAY/BIWFDAY CASUE NOT ONLY WILL IT BE A FUN THING TO DO TO ATTEND HEW PAWTY(cheese, shwimp momo wine, niprtinis and mowe)
 BUT! evewy comment will get a donation fwom hew SS to hew sheltew PLEEZ GO BY

THANK YOU SWEET FWIENDS


 smoochie kisses
 

33 comments:

Sagira said...

Hope you all have a great time! :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Oh no, how did you forget your shoes????? We're in Sammy Andy and Shelly's bug class.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Miss Asta, this is going to be a weekend to remember. I am not even sure I will be able to sleep tonight I am SO EXCITED.

Your pal, Pip

P.S: I will take a few of your fries if you have any to spare!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I hope you found a real pretty dress to wear!

See you at the Pawm!!

woos, Tessa

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a lineup you hae this weekend! Thankyou for taking the time to come to my party and help me celebrate. Great to see all my sissies, old and new furriends at the party.

Hoping to have lots more visitors so that The Cat Protection Society would have more $$$. Please ask your doggie friends to come along and add to the effort.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hello Miss Asta, I wish you a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to hear about all your dancing and see your fabulous outfits. No worries, and love, Stella

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Sissy Ronnii is so lookin forward to partakin ovs more ovs yor Pawtinis Miss Asta, will yoo saves me a dance at the PAWm ?

Luv
Uji
x

Molly the Airedale said...

You are always the most perfectly dressed girlie, Asta! No one will even notice that you forgot your shoes!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Wyatt said...

Asta,
Can we have lunch with you? We like what is in your luch box!!

See you at the dance!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Anonymous said...

Ha! Very stylish BTS outfit! even without the shoes ;) Thinkin I'd like to hire you to pack my lunch boxes! :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Gus said...

I am so ready to enjoy this weekend after all the storm nonsense at our house this week. I am bringing some tortas and empanadas for snacks in the lunch box.

kisses
gussie

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Just went over to wish your sissy happy gotcha/birthday. She is so prety.

See ya lter at that the bash.

{{{huggies}}....Mona & Weenie

Marg said...

This is such a busy week end. We have two doggies here and we need to get to more doggie blogs. You sure are cute and we hope you have a great time at the pawm. Take care.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! ASTA ... do you have special outfit for the event? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Kippy Marrie said...

Olá ASTA...
Voce está sempre lindo nas fotos enfeitadas. Indo a escola, com terno e em todas. AMEI.
Obrigada pela visita em meu blog e pelo recado. Te desejo um ótimo fim de semana cheio de alegria a voce e sua família.
Ah... Voce ainda não está SEGUINDO meu blog - JOIN THIS SITE - Não gostou?
Se não quiser, tudo bem. Mas ficarei feliz se SEGUIR.
Aus 1000 com amor...

KIPPY

Chris said...

Such a fashionista you are! Good luck in school.
Thank you for stopping by Fabric,Food and Fido with well wishes for Lily. It is truly appreciated.
Chris

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH ASTA... your back to school outfit is just PERFECT for you!! I am so amazed that you GET to go to school by TAXI and most of us have to ride that yucky ol yellow bus.
See you in a bit girrrr.

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

ooh, I just got my internets back and it seems i is missing out on impawtant events! You look very good in your back to school outfit Asta!
~lickies, Ludo

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Dis will be one very busy weekend for sure. Let's rock 'n roll! (or is it "roach n' roll") BOL

Road Dog Tales said...

You're a girl on the GO, Asta! Nevermind about the shoes, nobody wears shoes down here in SC anyway! BOL! Is that your pawm dress in your header? That is FABULOUS! As is your back-to-school ensemble! You are quite the NY Fashionista :)

The Road Dogs

Deborah said...

Looks like fun!
xxoo
Deborah

Maggie Mae and Max said...

So far da weekend has been so much fun! Have fun at da Pawm tonight!

Woofs and Lick,
Maggie Mae

Dexter said...

Miss Asta!
That school girl outfit is totally hot! Makes me wish I was going to the party too, but we've been too busy. Boo hoo. I will be watching from the sidelines for sure.

Slobbers,
Mango

rottrover said...

Asta, I love your outfit for the furst day of school!!

-Ruby

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look beautiful Miss Asta and thank you for dancing with me at the pawm. ~Fenris

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I saw you at the pwam, and you were adorables.
You are a good dancer!
love
tweedles

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You looks very pretty in your lovely socks! We hopes that you made it to school on time!

The Thuglets said...

Asta..we hope you have a fabulouse time.

We (the boys) love yer school girl outfit! Terrierific!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

pibble said...

Knowing you, Asta, you'll be voted best-dressed!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Asta...you get to take a taxi to school?? Um..your shoes...well, they WERE cute and I um borrowed them and isn't it nice we wear the same size and I will soooo try not to step in any gum and if I do, can I just keep them? Love love love that adorable ruffled dress in your header pic...do you think it would make my derrier look falsely large? I had a terrible time shutting my lunch box, it was so full...I can only hope the icing from the cake doesn't stick to the lid. What? Of course that's all that's in there. Oh...a thermos too...with a smoothie. And yes, Scruby gave Mumsie a complete heartie attack as we told ya...it was hilarious.

Kisses,

Miss Lacie Teacakes

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Asta sissy, thanks so much for helping me celebrate and sending your doggie furriends over. There were just over 80 visitors and The Protection Society will be getting a donation of $42. We wish we could give more, maybe next year if SS manages to get a permanent and/or full time position.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Oh Asta,

I'm so happy ypou made it to my class this morning. I hope you had a good time and learned lots.

Thanks for taking part in
Weenie & my Roaching classes
We couldn't have asked for a
better group of pupils.

You are eligible for a special
prize for attending our classes.

Aunt Judy will be drawing the
name of the winning pupil
next week.

See ya next year for Roaching 303.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

PS....I am better, Mommy thinks. This weekend full of so much fun was just what I needed.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hello again,

To answer your question about if you roach on your rug, of course you can. I do it anywhere. Carpet and rugs are excellent to roach on. I even do it in the morning to wake Mommy up.

Glad you enjoyed the class.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona & Weenie