a tired dog is a good dog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to nowmal and DWB announcement!!!!!!

Thank you fow all youw cwossed paws and good thoughts..we wewe safe fwom stoopid IWENE, I'm still cwossing pawsfow all those fwiends like my deewest Gussie and Muzzew and Teka wifout powew in Viw Geena and any othew fwiends stwuggling in the dawk


(I was packed and weady to evacooate, but nevew had to and evewything is fine and back to nowmal hewe)



Listen up dawling fwiends, I have a most impawtant announcement to make!

When I was a mewe pup and decided that I needed to meet fwiends evewywhewe a billion yeaws ago (well ackshooly 4 1/2 yeaws) , I founfd a most wondewful home on the blog

DOGS WIF BLOGS!
This was a most wondewful place that I joined and met the whole wowld

I became a pawt of a community of fwiends



This place was founded by Chawlie the most wondewful dog fwom Ostwalia wif the help of his pawents Bwooke and Gweg and sissie Opie the gwuffpuppie

It was fun and let us meet sooooo many fwiends all ovew the wowld that I can't even tell you

Sadly Chawlie aftew a loooong battle wif his heawt, left us fow the bwidge and his Dad didn't have the heawt to keep going anymowe wif DWB

BUT............... along came Benson and Ping and  angel Chawlie and Opie all encouwaged him and now they'we BACK!


 

The Internets Dog Blog Directory and one stop shop for K9 Wackiness!
          DOGS WITH BLOGS


Many of you who stawted bloggies in the intewim, have nevew heawd of this, but those of you fwom yeaws ago, know what i'm talking about.

Last summew, we had a meeting(as it tuwned out at my house, hehehe) of many of the pawents fwom all ovew the wowld along wif the flat vewsions of theiw woofies and it was the most pawsomest time any of us evew had


this pictoowe was taken in the lobby of my apt building of these fwiends fwom all ovew the USA and England and Canada and Ostwalia(ouw doowman must have thought we wewe nuts, hehehehe)

hewe I am gweeting some of the Flatpuppies who wewe at my house


and a couple of the ones who came in pawson
(even Miss Stella Latifah of Goobewstan wif hew back to us)

We had a whole weekend fow all the fun, even a boat wide  on a sailbouat on the Hudson wif laughs galowe (fwom left Stanley of goobewstan's Giwl , auntie Mumsie fwom Holitewwiews, Mommi, Daddi and auntie Hilawy who came fwom Gweat Bwitain and has Taffy,MollyMonty and Winnie)

hewe awe some of the peeps on ouw woof(by no means evewyone who was hewe)
(Alett(Toffee and Wiley), Kawen(Duffy), Joan(skye),Claudette(Wocky&Jodee) and),Gweg(Benson&Ping),Shewwy,,Mommi in fwont,Hilawy(Monty,Molly,Taffy,Winnie),Claiw(,Fewndoggle Mom, and Diana(Aggie and Awchie)

Mommi wif auntie Bwooke and Gweg who awe the foundews of DWB
some of the flats on ouw woof enjoying the view even Ewic squawe dog was thewe wepwesenting the UK

I weceived this most pwestigoos awawd fwom my fellow DWB fwiends in septembew of 2007  I was just one yeaw old and awed and gwateful beyond belief



So you might be wondewing what this whole bwagging is all about?

Well, DWB is back and I would uwge all of you to go and join!!!!!
It won't intewfewe wif all the wondewfullness of Blogville it is just a biggew umbwella to be undew fow all of us

Pleez go check it out and join   (click on the link)
even if you wewe a membew befowe, you have to join up again cause it's an all bwand new site
auntie Bwooke and especially unkel Gweg has wowked vewy hawd to bwing this back




I will fuwwevew be gwateful to Dogs Wif Blogs fow all the suppowt and love and many many fwiends that Mommi , Daddi and I have made since I fiwst stawted blogging.
The fwiendships have been an incwedibull souwce of suppowt and love fow us
and we will love them always

smoochie kisses
I

40 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Asta Daaaahhhhhhling this is such very much WONDERFUL news about the return of DWB. I BELIEVE I was one of the last to join... sadly just as the sadness of the bridge .. put a dark cloud over Miss Brook and Mr. Greg. I did NOT have myself removed or anythingy so I HOPE AND PRAY that I am still a member in good standing.
OH I DO REALLY Do remember the visit and the pictures and the fun time that everybuddy did have when they all came to visit you and your mommi and daddi. Sigh.. what fun and such fabulous furends.
I will go and check everythingy out. I am soooooo happy for Miss Brook and Mr. Greg. DWB was a bright shining STAR in "OUR Little World".
Can you tell how happy I am????

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

YEAH! DWB is baaack!
Asta, I know what you're talking about. I've met so many many good friends from DWB that every Christmas, I am the one who receive most Christmas card and pressies more than my pawrents.
I'm so glad I can't hide my joy, lets go swimming Asta, I'll piggyback you around the pool.
When does DWB meet again? I'll absolutely have to be there!
Cheers!

Dexter said...

Right on, Miss Asta! DWB is the best!

Slobbers,
Mango

Kippy Marrie said...

Amei o blog e todos LINDOS!
Com coração de ouro.
Parabéns!
Estou seguindo voces e estou no mapa de voces também.
Sou do BRASIL, a York KIPPY, e gostaria que voces fossem ao meu blog e me SEGUISSEM, será uma ALEGRIA. Venham....
Aus 1000 com amor....

KIPPY

jdemartin said...

Wonderful news, Asta! We remember you talking about DWB before and we will be honored to join-thanks for letting all of us know:-)

Chloe and Cecil said...

Deaw Miss Asta,
I so enjoyed seeing all da pictuwes of you fabulous time last summew! I bet youse had you paws full making suwe all the peeps behaved themselves! Me know when Doggy peeps get togethew, the fun begins!

My mommie joined the DWB group and she hopes to make sooooooooo many new furriends!!

Winston,
PeeSs, Yeah me nose, me still using da stinkin' cats bloggy. One mowe month and me gets me own! Hey, how long is a month?

Mack said...

We will go sign up - thanks for the heads up Miss Asta!
And those are some awesome pics - my mom would love to meet her bloggy buddies. I just know you all had an awesome time!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So sad that Charlie is at the bridge. What a wonderful doggie he sounded like. I am glad that you have the DWB and all of you can keep in touch with each other and make new friends.
So beyond glad that you all were safe from Irene. Glad that you were ready to go if you had to make a run for it.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! That's GREAT!!!! I was wondering what happened. Well ? I am a member of Dog With Blog ... do I have to renew my membership??? If you know let us know ... but will check it out if our blog name still on their records.
That will be great if there will be a get together of DWB.
Oh Its Tasty Tuesday on my blog today. check it out n there's a giveaway too. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

kissa-bull said...

we cant wait to join . i dont know where i'd be without all my wonderful new friends . we love u all and we hope to visit you once day sweetest asta

pibble sugars
the pittie pack

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Mack and I tried to join when we started blogging, but we were turned down. We would love to join? Could you recommend us? We love blogging and making friends all over the world.
Sally Ann

The Daily Pip said...

I am so happy you and your family are safe and sound! My paws are crossed for all of our friends who are still in the dark and/or dealing with the terrible flooding.

I will definitely check out Dogs with Blogs! Can't wait!

Your pal, Pip

P.S.: Save me a dance at paWm.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Miss Asta...um...Auntie Asta?? It's me...Sparky...I'm in Uncle Scruffy's spot under the puter desk...no...I'm not farting...I am a gentleman. I think. It sure reeks of terriers in this house.

That Clacie did a post about me...

Oh...and Lacie wanted to tell you that she has a new bizness...

Lacie's Rent A Generator. So far she's offered her services to Mango, Khyra and Gussie....all for small fees, of course...

I'm pleased to meet your A QUANT ANTS.

Your grandmother,

Sparky

Wyatt said...

Yay Yay Yay! We are SO on board!! We wanted to join before, but we were late to the pawtay! So happy to be with the cool kids now :)

Wyatt and Stanzie

The Daily Pip said...

Oh no, it won't let me join! It won't accept my user name because it says it uses illegal characters. We are not really sure what this means?

Your confused pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Asta
Your heart is so big, and I love that you wish for us all to be united.
I do not know if I was a member or not, but maybe this weekend when i have more time,, i can check it out
nitey nite
love
tweedles

Homer said...

Oh goodie, goodie! I'm going over and and check out the new DWB! Can't wait!

Love,
Homer

WFT Nobby said...

Oh this is so exciting, Gail is always telling me about how Hamish first found his blog friends through DWB (after 6 months of blogging to thin air, can you believe). I was so sad that I was not able to join when I started blogging, but now I can. Hooray!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Dogs with Blogs! Poor Monty ... and Missy (Monster) Reye has to share the blog with me!

You look lovely in polka dots Asta!

The Thuglets said...

Oh Asta..absolutely fabulous news!

We joined DWB 4 years ago (thanks to Molly & Taffy)we had such fun and made so many friends around the world.

Thanks you for the aws up. We are off to rejoin! YIPEEEEEEE

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

The Black and Tans. said...

It certainly was the best news we heard this year when we found out DWB was coming back.

MOlly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Miss Asta, well that is wonderful news. I didn't know about DWB but have felt like I have met a whole new family of bloggy friends during my time on the blog. I must have read your mind cause I left a message to that effect on my latest bloggy. Thanks for letting me know. No worries, and love, Stella

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are so very happy that you and the family were OK after that terrible storm. We too have our paws crossed for those still suffering from Irene. Lots of flooding and damage and so many still without power. Paws crossed for things to improve quickly.

We were members of the DWB too. We will go check it out and sign up again. Thanks for telling us about it.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Fred said...

Thanks for the updates, Asta!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh, meez is goin' put a sticky note on me forehead to goes and checks dem out. Never knew dem before so me anxious to meet dem!

George The Lad said...

Oh I will join thanks for shouting it loud and clear so I could hear from over the pond lol!!!
Pucker up sweetie for a kiss XXXX
Love George xxx

Cowspotdog said...

We are so happy DWB is running again - we joined a long time ago too and missed it - lets hope everyone gets back there and makes it a fun place.

YEAH - I can post on your bloggie today !!!!!

Maxmom said...

Dear Miss Asta
You are such a super-star in highlighting this great event in our community. We are also big fans of DWB and eternally grateful to Brooke and Greg.
An apt post for a great community..thank you!
sending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SA
ps Sooo glad all our blogging buddies are safe after Irene's visit.

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Asta! Great news that you are safe and sound, and about DWB too! When I was a wee puppy I signed up for DWB and met all you wonderful doggies!! Hard to believe that was over 4 years ago already. Thanks for sharing the news!
xo

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo that is like the Greatest news EVER!!!

I joined DWB a long time ago too and I is gona check to make sure I is still listed!

woos, Tessa

Molly the Airedale said...

We love DWB! It's the bestest ever! What a great post, Asta!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Berts Blog said...

Hi Miss Asta
Thanks for coming by my blog cause now I gets to follow you. You seem very popular among the other dogs.

I am almost new to the blogville world so I didn't know DWB so I a excited to go and check em out.

It is so nice to meet you and I look forward to a great friendship cause like you said, there are so many wonderful dogs out there.

Bert

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Thanks for letting us know about DWB. I've shot over and signed up....waiting for my approval!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

White Dog Blog said...

It is wonderful that DWB is back! Thanks for the information to get us restarted! This is such a busy week for you and Mommi, we send positive thoughts.

Piappies World said...

Hello Asta!

That's great news! Welcome back DWB. We're going there now to sign up. Remember we've been wanting to be part of it before.
Looking forward to all the fun things to do with our fellow furries!
Thanks for sharing the photos and this happy post.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie

The Life of Riley said...

Dear Asta,

I'm so pleased to read that big bad Irene didn't hurt you, and you are OK. Thank you for your post on DWB as I had heard about it but didn't know if it still existed or not, so now (thanks to your post) I can sniff it out. It looks like the parents of Dogs with Blogs had lots of fun when they visited you.

Sending you lots of woofs,
Riley

rottrover said...

We went over and joined this morning!! WOO HOO!!

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

Eric said...

Wagging news all round sweetpea!Thank dog. The news made it sound like you would all be swimmin' in the Hudson.

Poor Gussie/Teka/Muzzer and (Khyra and Mango too?) not have power, that's proper poop. I'm sending healing power gen instead of zen.

I'll be pulling MSquare to sign us up agin Asta but any idea how to make her get blogging again? We both miss it and each and every dear friend and precious doggie.

Wiry loves and kisses Eric xxx

Kippy Marrie said...

Asta... Amiguinho querido.
Obrigada por visitar meu blog.
Espero que tenha gostado e volte sempre.
Estou esperando voce ser meu seguidor (JOIN THIS SITE MY BLOG ) no meu blog. Entende? Eu estou te seguindo.
Ficarei muito feliz. Venha! Te espero.
Bom final de semana.
Aus 1000 com amor do Brasil...

KIPPY

bbes tribe said...

Asta, you are just THE sweetest pup!!! We will check out DWB. Glad to hear you weathered it thru Mean Irene and all are ok there.
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas