a tired dog is a good dog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gwacie's Biwfday aftewmaf


As I told you a few days ago, I was invited by my Kitteh-sissie Gwacie to hew most magical Second Biwfday Pawty

Photo by Gracie & Karl
l-r: Gracie, Ruis, Karl, Asta, Olive, Opus, & Momo
She is vewy imaginative and we decided that a Mad-Cattews Tea Pawty would be soopew fun..I got to be Alice and enjoyed the lovely foodables and fun company vewy vewy much.


tons of hew fwiends showed up as well as ouw wegoolaw gang  who you can see hewe . Thewe wewe games of chasey chase and hide and seek and dancing and lots of eating and dwinking.  Even though I invited all of you, I guess many of you doggies awe not too fond of coming to kitteh pawties, and that's too bad, cause  they'we a bawwel of fun


as we explowed wondewland we noticed that thewe wew lots of lovely mushwooms all awound and thought it would be a gweat idea to taste them

wif pwetty pwedictabull wesults
( you might want to google the goings on in the 1960s to undewstand, ow ask youw pawents if they awe ancient like mine)

well, this is the wesult of  ouw coowiosity..fiwst we got big, then we got small, then we just all passed out. heheheh..pwetty typical of the pawties this gang of mine  has

I want to thank Gwacie and Kawl and theiw hoomans fow making these amazing photogwaphs of us having fun

Thank you Gwacie and Kawl fow making these fantastic, bootiful pictoowes and having the best pawty of the new yeaw!!!!
I am now going to west fow a while..pawfect, since it's icy wainy outside and thewe's nothing to do

smoochie kisses
ASTA


17 comments:

Barbara said...

Man, that party looked like fun!!!

Dexter said...

Miss Asta,
Those are beautiful pictures from the party. I know somebody must have worked very hard on them.

Slobbers,
Mango

Deborah said...

Great Gads, what a party!!!!
xxoo
Deborah

Oskar said...

That was an amazing, beautiful adventure!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I had no idea that CATS could be such PAWty ANIMALS.. they surely keep it "under their HATS" hehhehe
That is one fantastic pawty.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that was one ker-azy pawty! I know you invited me but I felt kinda funny going since I don't know Gracie. I really do need to get over there and introduce myself cuz she looks like she's just loads of fun!

Oh, look at the time. I gotta go. I'm late...I'm late...for a very impawtant date!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We stopped by Gracie's party and had so much fun. We love all our kitty blogging furiends. Mom says we probably wouldn't do well with a kitty in the house, but nothing wrong with having lots of virtual kitty pals. The party was a blast, and all the photos are awesome.

We had some slick conditions this morning, and now we have more snow coming tomorrow - as you can imagine, we are very excited.

Hope you can get outside soon.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Gus said...

That looks like a super fun pawty. We hope your head feels better soon.

Gussie n teka

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a wonderful party you all had...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you had a blast at the pawty, Asta! It's a great day for sleeping. The weather is just horrible!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3 doxies said...

I has lots of kitteh furiends but I doesn't knows Gracie. I should haves MADE my mum let me go but hers said it wasn't a good time cuz of da girl. I so wish I could has made it.
They sure is party animals...and da "shrooms...bwhahahahahahaha!

Puddles

K9 Katastrophie said...

Glad you had a good time, Asta!

Licks,
Ruthie

TwoSpecialWires said...

Asta. Sissie. We feel really bad about missing Gracie's birthday party. It's obvious it was loads of fun. We hope you and Gracie understand ... we would've come if we could've.

Much love,
Your bruvver and sissie, Jake and Fergi

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That was either a great party or someone put something in your kibble

Life With Dogs said...

Brilliant party - I'm sorry I missed it! :(

By the way, your new header picture ROCKS!

Pepsi Bum said...

Shrooms! Man, I shoulda gone to the party! That looks like a whole of shrooms - I mean, fun. Hehe.

Woofs,
Pepsi

Anonymous said...

You've got to watch out for mushrooms. A good rule of thumb; if you find a mushroom growing in the wild, you shouldn't eat it unless it's okayed by an experienced, discerning, and -- most important -- old mushroom-hunter. Why is it so important that your mushroom-hunter be old? Because the ones who are not so discerning -- they never make it to old age.
- - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more