a tired dog is a good dog

Thursday, May 3, 2007

sudden snow storm

So I'm walking down the street with my MUMMY and all of a sudden, I'm caught in asnow storm....OOOhhhhhh nooooo.
It's supposed to be spring, the sun is out, the birdies are singing, what's going on. all this pink stuff is falling all over me...PINK SNOW? never heard of such a thing, but being only 7 months old, there's lots of things I haven't heard of (like all the stuff Sunshade was saying at the chat pawty)...so I figure maybe in the spring, snow is pink...am I right?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Pink snow...wow how cool is that? Was it cold? If not maybe it's not pink snow afterall. It kinda looks like the the thingies that fall off of flowers. I have lots of that stuff by my house. I should ask my mom if that's snow???

Good Luck figuring it out Asta.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Oooooh! Pink Snow, Pwetty! xxx Asta

Janie said...

Oh I love pink!

Fuzzy face sniffies
Janie

Fu Fu said...

Oh I never seen pink snow before. They are pretty. Are the pink snow cold?


~ fufu

Faya said...

Hihihihi, pink spring, hahahaha... you are so cute....Kiss, Faya

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yes, I can confirm we have pink snow here in England too Asta. It keeps getting stuck to the end of my nose, atchoo!

Licks
Oscar x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

We get pink snow in our street. I've tried to eat it but it doesn't taste very nice. J x