a tired dog is a good dog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

al fresco

Aside from the bootiful flowers, what I like about spring,is we walk around a lot, and get to say hi to every doggie and person we meet, plus we can sit outside and eat!!!!!! this place has my favorite french fries..they call them frites, 'cause it's a french bistro..they're always nice to me there, but I have to really behave and have good table manners, and not jump up and grab stuff...they bring me a bowl of water right away, especially when it's warm out..my Mummy and Daddy split a burger and "frites" and each have a martini..don't worry, they don't drive, we just walk two blocks to get home to snooze.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, you lucky thing. I hae never triend frites/fries, but I reckon I'd love 'em.

Licks
Oscar x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Yes - fries - I even do tricks for fries (on occasion)

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Hey little one: That looks like some cool place. My very favorite al fresco dining establishment is in DeeSee where E.Rabbit lives. It is attached to the hotel where we stayed, and they were very nice to me too! Wires can charm the world, even the french waiter world!

ps. posted new song for you to learn backup to. Hope your parents are old enough to teach you Beach Boys stuff.

Fu Fu said...

That looks like a really nice place. I would love to try some frites


~ fufu

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Asta up over,
Given that you sing, play the piano, and speak foreign languages, of course you would eat frites instead of fries. Down here, we call them chips! xxx Asta