a tired dog is a good dog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

after bath

So my Mummy finally caught me, and threw me in the bathtub , I struggled like mad, I had just gotten the right amount of stinky slime from all my friends all over me, but the hooman obsession with bathing won out...poor Asta, now I smell like some kind of flower or something. Don't get me wrong, I like flowers, and how they smell, but I'M A PUPPYDOG!!!!!!!!A FOX TERRIORIST!!!!!!!! not a flower ,oh well, this isn't even the worst of it, Tomorrow..........the dreaded haircut....if I survive, I'll have Mummy take a picture, so you can see what I look like naked, and just when I wanted to look my best for the Pawty...doesn't seem fair...I hope all you guys will still like me anyway, crossed paws, and smoochie kisses ASTA
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Asta up over, I like the water. I often follow my mum into the shower, but I don't like it when she puts that smelly soap stuff on me. xxx Asta down under

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Do NOT let them take the fur off your legs! Fluff, we like fluff!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Good luck at the groomers Asta. I'm sure you'll still look just gorgeous. Oh, & think yourselflucky if your shampoo smells of flowers - mine smells of baby powder! Street cred right out of the window I can tell ya!

Licks
Oscar x

Head of Troublemaking said...

Hey Asta,

You are such a beautiful lady! Im so sorry to hear you are going for the dreaded pull-pull. My mommy promised she will never let them do that to me because she said its so painfull.

I would love to smell you when you smell like a flower. It almost sounds romantic.

Please show us your new look, Im sure you are going to look like a queen. Be strong my friend, it will be over soon.

Big lick and snuggle,
Norman
xxx